Last Updated: 3 June 2019
Shibashi 18 Taiji Qigong
Classes and Courses in London (2019)
Wood Green – Community Hub, N22 6TB
- 1 hour regular practice sessions on Fridays from 10:00 to 11:00 AM in June and July 2019.
Crouch End – Haelan Centre, N8 8DT in the Upper Dance Studio
- 4-week course in June (7, 14, 21, 28) on Fridays from 18:00 to 19:30 PM (complete beginners).
Camden – Academy Mews Dance Studio, NW1 0AD
In getting into healthy new habits, it is difficult to start and to continue.
Practising Taiji Qigong is a form of self-care and you can make it part of your health regime.
To help looking after yourself, I support you with the start by learning an easy to learn form combining 18 ancient mindful movements of Taiji and Qigong.
In classes and courses you will learn 18 movements, including:
- proper breathing;
- correcting your posture;
- calming your mind;
- becoming aware of yourself as well as your surroundings;
- recognising/identifying when you feel stretched, tense or stressed and what to do to relax and ease your muscles;
- balancing your emotional, physical and spiritual self.
To make sure you continue, I email you resources after sessions and give you feedback on your practice.
If you are interested in classes or courses in your local area, please send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Private tuition available.
With Good Qi,
Women & Girls Event Day
Come join me on Saturday 16 March 2019 from 12 to 6 PM. I will be running a taster session of Taiji Qigong from 1 to 2 PM in the Jazz Café:
Seated Shibashi 18 for the elderly
Keep checking back for new dates and venues in 2019.